Place your nomination for Best U.S. Military Parent Blog in the comments section below.
Please read before entering your nomination.
- only one nomination per blog is necessary per category. Duplicate nominations may be deleted.
- each nomination must include a web address and title.
- nominations must be relevant to their respective category.
- A link to the author’s bio demonstrating eligibility in their respective category is highly recommended. If category eligibility cannot be easily confirmed, the blog may not considered.
- spam and unrelated comments may be deleted.
- a minimum of five different blogs must be nominated, in order for that category to go onto to the Voting phase. This rule may be changed due to the lower number of blogs in some categories.
- please make sure the comment you left appears in the comments. Don’t assume.
All nominees will be considered, so please do your best to read through the list of nominees to ensure you are not nominating the same blog.
Tip: For suggestions on relevant blogs, refer to the U.S. Military Parent Blog Category on Milblogging.com. While Milblogging.com does list military blogs in this category, it is not an exhaustive list.
For additional information on rules, FAQs and deadlines, please check out the Rules & FAQs page.